Sugarbooger Silverware Set "What did the Fox Eat"
With simple characters and sophisticated colorway, the What Did the Fox Eat? Silverware Set is destined for meal-time greatness. Sized just right for little hands to grip, each set is packaged in a re-usable carrying case that's perfect for packed lunches or play dates. A great way to maintain clean silverware or keep dirty silverware contained. Also includes a space for writing your child's name on the front.
Details & Dimensions
- Size (inches): Each utensil is approximately 1.00 w x 5.50 l.
- Set includes spoon and fork.
- Stainless Steel and ABS plastic.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Non-toxic.
- Gift boxed in re-usable carrying case.