Haakaa Breastfeeding Nipple Shield
The Haakaa Breastfeeding Nipple Shield is a world-first design made of 100% soft silicone, with an extended teat that puts space between your nipple and your baby’s mouth. If your little one bites down, pulls away, or if you have inverted or cracked nipples, you will still be able to breastfeed with ease and comfort. Our Nipple Shields suction onto your breast, giving you a hands-free breastfeeding experience.
Available in a round or butterfly shape, the Haakaa Breastfeeding Nipple Shield allows all moms to experience the beauty of breastfeeding without the worry of discomfort and pain!
Haakaa nipple-shield is a unique patented design which is used for "latch on" difficulties, flat and inverted nipples. It was designed to protect sore or cracked nipples in order to help moms continue breastfeeding. We know how important it is for you to continue to provide the most natural nutrients for your little baby. Haakaa nipple shields are made of 100% high quality silicone, are ultra-soft, docile & lightweight. The unique nipple head design allows your baby to mimic a natural sucking rhythm. This not only helps your baby receive the breastmilk they need for development, but it also promotes the mother-baby bond.
- Patented one-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges.
- Nipple design allows babies to mimic a natural sucking rhythm, making it easier for babies that have difficulty latching.
- Suctions on to all breast shapes, making it easier for new moms to use and enjoy a hands-free breastfeeding experience.
- The anti-slip ridged outer edge make the nipple shield easier to hold while the baby is feeding.
- Anti-colic and variable flow nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles and prevents them from choking if milk flows too fast.
- Space between mum’s nipple and the nipple shield head prevents baby from biting the nipple.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Includes one shield and a protective case for storage.