Gaia Naturals Massage Oil
At GAIA Skin Naturals, we love baby massage time! It’s a wonderful bonding time for your family and soothing for baby, encouraging skin-on-skin time and lots of eye contact, cuddles, and smiles. That’s why we created GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil. It’s a mini massage for your mini human, in a bottle.
Made from cold-pressed sweet almond oil to nourish skin combined with organic lavender and organic chamomile pure essential oils to soothe and calm, it can be used on a newborn, baby, or toddler. It’s completely mineral oil-free so it will absorb beautifully into the skin and won’t clog pores or cause irritation. Our massage oil was formulated from consultations with therapists from Infant Massage Australia, so you know that baby is in good hands.
It’s not just for baby though - our oil can be used on adult skin as well, either during pregnancy or after. It absorbs completely into the skin, leaving you with a gorgeous glow and absolutely no greasy residue.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Baby massage is a lovely way to encourage bonding between your family and the new addition. It encourages eye to eye and skin contact whilst the soothing sounds, smells, cuddles and smiles all help baby and parent feel even closer.
- It’s designed to establish close and loving communication whilst having amazing therapeutic benefits.
- Massage releases both oxytocin and endorphins and therefore can assist in relieving discomfort associated with teething, congestion, colic, reflux and emotional stress.
- It’s particularly great for premature babies – Studies have shown that massaging premature babies has an extremely positive result, with an up to 47% weight increase per day and these premature babies are discharged an average of six days earlier.
- Cruelty-Free and lovingly Australian owned and made.
INGREDIENTS: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Chamomile) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
(D-Limonene, Linalool – naturally occurring components of essential oils).