Gaia Natural Baby Bamboo Wipes (80pk)
Don’t be Bamboo-zled by the idea of Bamboo Baby Wipes. Made from super soft bamboo cloth, GAIA Natural Baby Bamboo Baby Wipes contain organic aloe vera extracts and chamomile to gently cleanse, soothe and care for your baby’s skin. They also biodegrade in only 14 days (when out of the pack), which means they’re great for the planet as well as delicate skin.
We know that baby’s bums don’t exactly smell of roses, so these Bamboo Baby Wipes have a light natural scent to make changing nappies just that little bit more enjoyable. They’re free from alcohol, petrochemicals, soaps, sulfates, and paraben preservatives so they can be used on little hands, faces, and sensitive nappy areas.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- They’re made from 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth which means they break down naturally once out of the packet.
- Bamboo is designed to be both strong (so no splitting whilst wiping) whilst still being super soft on baby’s delicate skin.
- Infused with organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts to moisturize and soothe skin.
WHY IS BAMBOO SO SUSTAINABLE?
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable - the wipes break down naturally (whenout of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space thancotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere - generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests -so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type panda's eat, so it is very 'Panda-Friendly'!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.
ADDITIONAL FACT: Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.