Baltic Amber Bracelet - Baroque Lemon
Amber teething necklaces & anklets are a natural analgesic teething remedy that has been used for centuries in Europe. Wearing Baltic amber close to the skin will help calm a baby as the natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties of Baltic amber provide relief to teething babies. They are made to be worn, not chewed, by teething babies, and are ideal for both boys and girls.
The synthetic clasp is designed to break under extreme pressure, and there is a knot before and after each bead.
Bracelets are approximately 5.5" long.
- Always supervise the infant when wearing the necklace or bracelet
- Remove the necklace or bracelet when the infant is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time
- Remove the necklace or bracelet while the infant sleeps at day or night
- Not allow the infant to mouth or chew the necklace or bracelet
- Consider using alternate forms of pain relief
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child’s health and wellbeing